jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

London loves Mercedes-AMG


I love traveling, but like cars much more.

It seems that Londoners have good taste and common sense, why? Well, we used to think that there is only Jaguar and Aston Martin in London, and that it's true, there are lots of them. But when it comes to driving pleasure with an iron reliability, that is another thing, they choose Mercedes-Benz. These are just some of the Mercedes supercars I pictured on my last trip to London among the many Mercedes I saw:

AMG GT. Totally AWESOME!!! This beast has 503 bhp, V8 biturbo and 4.4 liter.
Spectacular Blue AMG GT
Now, allow me to introduce you the new All Terrain beast of Mercedes, my favourite car, the G-Class , 6x6, engine 5.8 liter V8 biturbo 544 bhp, enough to move it.

No there's any car to stop it!!!
And the most elegant sedan, the C-Class AMG C63

AMG C 63 WOW!!!
The last but not the least is the most iconic SUV since 1979 the G-Class, a classic reinvented for the present and the future, one of my favourites. 571 bhp, 5.5 liter V8 biturbo engine.

We can use this one weekly ;-)

But this one for special missions :-D
I hope you like this collection of Mercedes supercars. And don't doubt to visit London so you can hear and feel them by yourselves.

Bon voyage!!!